Kamis, 13 Oktober 2016

Infirmary






Some of yesterdays.. I got a long holiday. I have tired, lying on the bed, all day along. Yes, I almost dying. Maybe if he let me go, I would. And then I saw something above my head, on that white and pure room. Something very meaningful. I called it a friend, its name is fuss. This loneliness driving me crazy. Thus I took many conversation with it.


Hai fuss... I wonder, what are you doing there? Aren't  you tired standing over there all day? Well it’s ok if you’re comfortable. I have so many time waiting, and now I bored. Do you have any time for me? I gotta tell you how’s my life. Hei fuss, I don’t blame you. It’s not your faults. Even why i’m in here. But I should relize you’re a part of this.

Some days ago I joined some competition. But as usual I lose it. This girl is taking for a shit again. I know fuss, I am a loser (at that time) But I also know I do the right thing. He’s the winner and it has no effect at all except for one thing. So why he needs me fuss if I just a loser? I should be nothing. 

But fuss, he knows that I’m here with you, he knows our hiding, he knows I have to deal with some infirmary. Do you think he’s worrying me? Do you think he want to see me? Do you think he will come here? Why people just come to me when I’m in limit? Fuss, I have tried, but I don’t know fuss, I try to run away forward, more fast than others, but I fall. Now everything seem useless. I am useless, I am a loser. But fuss, I’m not blame you. It’s ok you can stay there. You can make her more strong. I’m not blame you. Moreover, I suppose to say thank you. You give me a lesson to be more careful again while running.

Fuss, many things happen in my life. Maybe I failed to show them I can. But you have to remember fuss, she doesn’t give up, she still fight. She still walking although her foot is broken. She will come back and she will run again.
She will fix everything well again.

Thank you for give me a rest,
Thank you for accompanying me
Thank you for the warm pain with all its values
Thanks Infuss....

Happy logafter all the shit she has to deal with lately, today has been one fine day...” now it’s time to begin. Isn’t it ?

 RSB Moestadjab, Ngk

5 komentar:

  1. JOIN NOW !!!
    Dan Dapatkan Bonus yang menggiurkan dari dewalotto.club
    Dengan Modal 20.000 anda dapat bermain banyak Games 1 ID
    BURUAN DAFTAR!
    Menyediakan Deposit Via Pulsa TELKOMSEL / XL
    Dompet Digital Via OVO, DANA, LINK AJA DAN GOPAY
    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    WA : +855 88 868 8229
    Online 24Jam Bosku
    www.dewa-lotto.site
    www.dewa-lotto.club

    BalasHapus