Minggu, 04 September 2016

Homesick!





I remember what Robert Frost said
 

Rain is the tears of the clouds that overflow with anger and a sense of disapointment that can't be stopped. Yaa i feel it... Feel the sensation that people have said all along, if it rains invite memories. The drizzle in this hot city makes me miss my hometown. Yaa the I’ve been said to you I never seem to be home.

Nganjuk, I miss you more than I miss my old life. This is very disembarassing. The clock, the rhytm, the wind, thedust, all of this hometown are spesial. A place that I used to staying away is the only placed that makes me realize this is the tome to go back. That pain already healed. But it still frighten. Am I ready to go back? Is it will hurt anymore? Or correcly Am I ready to meet you again?

Rain, if you still really want to stay, it’s okay, just be there, maybe when you fall, you can make many children happy,you make many people remember what their mistakes, or make many people realize how bad they are.

I’m never hate you Rain, I love you very much. You should know that. As you can see I never have an umbrella. You should know Rain, I’m never duck out to you. I stay.. I stay... I stay forever here. To listen to you, to watch you properly. I love you very much just like I love the melancholist skies in Nganjuk.
So, Rain listen carefully this is my story...

Some days in the past. We walked with our shoulders in line, laughing about things that didn’t matter as we looked onward toward the same dream. If I stand apart, I still can hear it. His voice staining this city orange. I just keep counting up the things I have left, that shine brightly and never fade away.
Like the sky after you up Rain,  like clearing up one’s heart... I remember his smile. Surely, just as we were that days.. like innocent children, we’ll run through the passing seasons, seeing each of our many tomorrows. But on the way I’ve lost it
I know I just a shame girl, I know I deserve that reality, I know everything about it, the incredible sore. I know I was fool. Until finally 2 years ago, I meet someone...
Rain, I miss my home...



3 komentar:

  1. I believed thas not some important one

    BalasHapus
  2. JOIN NOW !!!
    Dan Dapatkan Bonus yang menggiurkan dari dewalotto.club
    Dengan Modal 20.000 anda dapat bermain banyak Games 1 ID
    BURUAN DAFTAR!
    Menyediakan Deposit Via Pulsa TELKOMSEL / XL
    Dompet Digital Via OVO, DANA, LINK AJA DAN GOPAY
    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    WA : +855 88 868 8229
    Online 24Jam Bosku
    www.dewa-lotto.site
    www.dewa-lotto.club

    BalasHapus