Sabtu, 31 Desember 2016

thirteen!

What happen with thirteen? yaa since December, 17 it becames my perfect number.
Actually I planned to post some quotation at November. But badly I got an accident. My lepi's LCD was broken. This is not the first time cause it ever happen 3 years ago, and enough to through out my money. So when I realize it was broken again I had much Shocked. I kept trying, calming my self, saving money and being patient. 
 The condition getting worse when the exam came, I'd read the material and some of them couldn't find out in books. I contradictory went to library again and again. But my time also limit. No no... not my times but the library's time (*I wish the library on my school can open 24 hours a day!!). I really disordered. When I need to go to lesson too, this make me very lag behind. Just if my lepi in here I can breath easily, just breath easily
~without my tube oxygen~
The more meaningful friend, Nadia, were always understand well my position. She always lend me her notebook, I am very thankfull for her auxiliary. When all of them happen I just realize one thing
"It's not aesy to survive life without my beloved lepi...
I love you pi, get well soon right :') :*"

That accident makes me late to post the quotations I had prepared, or maybe not at all. But then I get lost a little of my spirit right now. So I don't want that quotations, very Contrarry with what happen on my mind and my heart.
 In the beginning of November, or maybe the middle of November I said a very fatal sentences to my crush.
When the people say "It's important to be arrogant first, no matter you will win or fail". So without thinking I just said "Hai handsome! you must be more clever than me, because I'm never falling in love with someone who more stupid than me" What the hell I just said! even it's true but actually I wasn't supposed to do that. And finally ABACADABRA!! He does it so well, very well.
The exam's result show his rank is better than me. I dont know why, but I feel very happy . I laugh very loud until my neighbour room decide I've crazy *yes I am crazy. Well good job boy.



 2 weeks before exam I went to Jogja. I went to Baron Beach, in there a wrote a very beautifull poem with the tittle "a beautifull girl"
 poetry
the sud stagger taken by the flow
very pure water only seen from peryphery
far away to the center you will know
how that water looks very muddy
  
  A woman sit in the periphery
  Wearing a red soft veil
  Wearing a colourful sock
  Maroon, pink, green, blue and white
  With folded grey sleeve 
  And a joger pants
Her foot swift touch the water coast
Cardigan jacket tying on her waist
That woman sit with lapping a note book
Her left hand with a black watch 
Holding her little black bag beside her
And her right hand gripping a pink bolpoint very tight
Oh yesss.. of course she is beautiful
And She is writing this sentences... :p
Baron beach, 20 Nov 16

Baron beach actually is beautiful, but for getting a beautifull view you have to walk again by at least 30 minutes. And if you lucky you can go to the tower just like a mercusuar and whoops! you will see the beautiful and precious design of God.

  Then a week before Exam crazily I went to Surabaya. It's very hard for an elite backpacker to just live in same environment. 
"we need some refreshing before fighting right??" :D
So I took a walk with my boy friendS and my girl friend. The bonus is... I could join a simulation of SBMPTN in there. hehe...
  I also went to Royal Plaza which delivered Gramedi (Bookstore) big discount. Well as a reader I hunt so many. I bought a novel, a science book, and a short story kindergarden book. The price is only 5k for one book.
  Then... I went to zoo, to meet my friend's colleague, we laught, we joke, and it's very fun.




Taking this walking-walking makes me very tired during examination. But by this I could forget my sadness about my lepi. When the result of exam showed I was very happy because for the first time (and maybe the last too) my father could came to my school to take my rapor. :'D
 I can feel very calm and wise. Oh God thankyouu for all the goodness that happen in my life. You show me how to be a nice girl, strong and confident. I still save my last dance and tomorrow will be 2017 I will list my new target again. Ya Rabbi, please give me the right way...



2 komentar:

  1. JOIN NOW !!!
    Dan Dapatkan Bonus yang menggiurkan dari dewalotto.club
    Dengan Modal 20.000 anda dapat bermain banyak Games 1 ID
    BURUAN DAFTAR!
    Menyediakan Deposit Via Pulsa TELKOMSEL / XL
    Dompet Digital Via OVO, DANA, LINK AJA DAN GOPAY
    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    WA : +855 88 868 8229
    Online 24Jam Bosku
    www.dewa-lotto.site
    www.dewa-lotto.club

    BalasHapus